Business Category: Franchise, Health, Medical & Dental, Miscellaneous Services, and Other Personal Services
City/Region: Jefferson County
Listing Price: $259,900
Cash Flow: $100,000
This well-established and profitable senior placement organization is part of the nation’s largest and most trusted brand. The Company aids families in finding safe care options including assisted living, memory care, in-home care, and nursing homes.
The company is booming in 2020. The seller owns another business and wants to sell because this company needs a full-time operator.
The industry is rapidly growing as the Baby Boomer generation starts aging into the median age of people who enter assisted living facilities. Additionally, the area the Company serves is expansive and has doubled its senior population in the last decade. With limited competition the business is poised for continued success.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Increased Staff: The Company serves such a large area that it could benefit from additional employees, especially those focusing on marketing.
(2) Corporate Strategies: Corporate is always thinking of new ways to grow and the Company will reap the direct rewards from innovative strategies.
(1) Rapidly Growing Industry: People are living longer than ever before, and 10,000 Americans become senior citizens each day. This trend will continue for many years, ensuring that the Business has a growing client base.
(2) Expansive Territory: The Company has secured such a large territory that it would normally be split into 2-4 different territories. There are also no competitors in the area.
(3) Corporate Support: The franchise is well-known as the leader in the industry and provides constant support to its franchisees.
Real Estate Available: N/A (Home-based)
Reason For Sale: Owner wishes to pursue other business ventures.
Number of Employees: 1