Business Category: Franchise, Health, Medical & Dental, Miscellaneous Services, and Other Personal Services
City/Region: Contra Costa County
Listing Price: $224,900
Cash Flow: $106,800
***Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
This well-established and profitable senior placement organization is part of the nation’s largest and most trusted brand. The Company aids families in finding safe care options including assisted living, memory care, in-home care, and nursing homes.
The industry is rapidly growing as the Baby Boomer generation starts aging into the median age of people who enter assisted living facilities. Additionally, the area the Company serves is expansive and has doubled its senior population in the last decade. With limited competition the business is poised for continued success.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Increased Staff and Marketing: The Company serves such a large area that it could benefit from additional employees, especially those focusing on marketing.
(2) Aging Population and Senior Services: The Company is in an area that is a major hub for senior services, and it attracts seniors from all over as a place for their retirement years.
(3) Corporate Strategies: Corporate is always thinking of new ways to grow and the Company will reap the direct rewards from innovative strategies.
(1) Rapidly Growing Industry: People are living longer than ever before, and 10,000 Americans become senior citizens each day. This trend will continue for many years, ensuring that the Business has a growing client base.
(2) Expansive Territory: The Company has secured a large territory with high demand, and there are no additional franchises in the surrounding territories, so the Company has no restrictions against marketing in the surrounding areas.
(3) High Market Demand: As the sole staff member, the owner has not been able to fully meet the demand in the area. The Company is primed for a new owner to increase business and bring in more revenue.
(4) Industry Leading Brand and Helpful Corporate Support: The franchise is well-known as the leader in the industry and provides constant support to its franchisees.
Real Estate Available: N/A (Home-based)
Reason For Sale: Retirement