Business Category: Design, Miscellaneous Manufacturing, and Miscellaneous Services
City/Region: Kent County
Cash Flow: $229,000
As a reputable industrial design and product development firm, the Business serves a range of industries, including furniture, medical, consumer, and landscape. The highly skilled and dedicated team immerses itself into each project with an emphasis on cost, aesthetics, and function.
With over 27 years in operation, the Company continues to evolve, moving into new industries, adding improved equipment, and expanding its services and capabilities. The approach is always client-driven, and the Company guides customers from concept through launch by assisting in design, development, and prototyping. The Company is positioned nicely in the market, as it possesses the resources to serve larger corporations while maintaining the care to serve smaller clients, oftentimes startup firms.
The Business has performed well over the years, largely due to its multiple revenue streams and excellent reputation. By serving a variety of industries, the Business is able to excel under any market condition. Years of strong relationships, consistent cash flow, and project expertise are factors that will remain through a new owner. The owner is selling due to health issues and a desire to slow down. He is willing and open to remaining through a transition.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Expanding Current Markets: The Company has continued to reach new industries over the years, and by pushing deeper into those fields, it can earn a reputation as a true leader.
(2) Deeper Client Relationships: The Company always fosters strong client relationships, and by doing so, it allows the Company to grow and innovate alongside those it serves.
(3) Greater Market Area: Although the Company has generally served the local area, it has the capacity to expand elsewhere, and some contacts have recently reached out into Ohio and California.
(1) Consistent Performance: The Company exhibits strong revenue, cash flow, and margins every year which allows them the flexibility to reinvest in people and operations.
(2) Strong Market Position: The Company is uniquely situated to serve both large corporations and smaller businesses in a way that keeps costs down.
(3) Market Neutral: There is no cyclicality in the Business because it is not tied to one particular industry, allowing it to thrive under any conditions.
(4) Diversified Revenue: The Company has multiple revenue streams and is always looking where to expand next, ensuring strong performance.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Health concerns
Number of Employees: 8