Business Category: Cleaning, Franchise, and Service Businesses
City/Region: Ventura County
Listing Price: $99,900
Cash Flow: $107,500
“The Maid Brigade Franchise is miles ahead of their competitors when it comes to innovation in the field of cleaning and disinfecting. I honestly believe that there is no one doing what we do in the market right now. It is a great time to get on board with Maid Brigade!” – the Seller.
This Company is a profitable Maid Brigade franchise serving Ventura County, CA. The owner acquired the Company in 2015. This turn-key franchise operates with a highly desirable territory and excellent staff.
Think about the lifestyle! The Company operates during normal business hours Monday through Friday. It typically doesn’t operate in the evenings, weekends, or holidays. This is different than many other franchises.
As part of a reputable and high-ranking franchise, this residential cleaning company serves a growing base of repeat customers. 75% of the company’s revenue is from regularly scheduled home cleanings and return customers (recurring revenue!). The Company operates in a large California territory and owns the rights to an additional territory, promising much potential for further growth.
In spite of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Company is in the best financial position since current ownership acquired it in 2015. The Franchisor is offering a new disinfectant service that offers even more growth potential for the Company.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Further saturating current exclusive territory
(2) Once the current territory has been capped out, the franchise owns the rights to an adjacent county. It can expand into that area without the purchase of additional rights from the franchise.
(3) Maid Brigade is miles ahead of its competitors when it comes to innovation in the field of cleaning and disinfecting. The owner believes that there is no one doing what Maid Brigade is doing in the market right now.
(1) Untapped Potential in the Local Market – The company has not reached capacity for its service area, and it owns the rights to an adjacent territory of equal or greater potential.
(2) Stable Customer Base – The company has a recurring client base that supports all the financial needs of the business. The clients are extremely satisfied with its services, and many have been around for over 5 years. The company created systems that guarantee an excellent experience that is not tied to any one employee.
(3) The franchise and franchisees have put in immense time and effort to ensuring the Maid Brigade not only survives but thrives through the pandemic. There are comprehensive plans and support for increasing revenue during this time. Maid Brigade is innovating through cutting edge technology like no other maid service in the nation.
Real Estate Available: Leased
Reason For Sale: Personal circumstances.
Number of Employees: 5