Business Category: Fabricated Metal Products, Industrial & Comm. Machinery, Manufacturing Businesses, Measuring & Analyzing Instr., and Miscellaneous Manufacturing
City/Region: Kalamazoo County
Cash Flow: $374,500
Equipment Value: $470,000
This profitable business specializes in complete product manufacturing for a variety of industries. Full-service manufacturing capabilities include components, sub-assemblies, complete products, prototypes, reverse engineering, and tooling.
The company has benefitted from a multi-decade relationship with a multinational engineering and technology company which consistently generates $400-500K in repair and new gauge product sales annually.
Specific capabilities include machining & fabrication, full service manufacturing, and finishing & plating.
The facility (appraised @ $326,000) has 20,000 square feet of manufacturing space and is available for sale with the business.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Government and Military Markets: pursuit of these markets could be highly beneficial.
(2) Accessing Small Domestic Supply Chains: the Company is a member of MFG.com, a website that matches buyers with vendors. This strategy has been successful in generating new business.
(3) Expansion of Product Base for Existing Customers: some opportunity exists to expand the Company’s product base with existing customers.
(1) Product and Customer Versatility: the company provides a wide range of solutions to a diverse customer base.
(2) Consistent Core Product Lines: the company’s core product lines have provided substantial and consistent income for years.
(3) Long-Term Customer Relationships: the company gets a foot in the door with product development and also continues working with customers for fulfillment post-development
(4) Wide-Ranging In-House Capabilities: the Company provides a complete product or sub-assembly, including finish coatings, and packaging.
Real Estate Value: $326,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 10