Business Category: Bars, Other Eating & Drinking Places, and Restaurants
City/Region: Oakland County
Listing Price: $1,299,900
Cash Flow: $224,200
Equipment Value: $145,000
***Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Don’t miss this highly profitable restaurant and bar for sale in an unbeatable location. The business generates over $224,000 in cash flow annually!
The restaurant is well staffed with managers in place to oversee daily operations.
The restaurant is situated along a major US highway, across from a new grocery store, and down the street from a highly trafficked mall. This prime location receives a plethora of traffic that will continue to bring business in.
The real estate ($900K) is included in the asking price!
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Branding and Marketing: An advertising campaign targeting mall-goers could help to boost new customers.
(2) Keno: The Restaurant just added Keno. This is expected to add $30,000 in revenue a year.
(1) Location: The restaurant operates in a strong, suburb market where dine-in restaunts have thrived for decades.
(2) Brand Image and Consistent Profitability: The Restaurant is a staple in the Metro Detroit area.
(3) Excellent Condition of Building & Property: The owners have invested time and effort to properly maintain the restaurant’s facility.
(4) High Ratings & Raving Reviews: Strong customer reviews keep clientele coming back and also serve to bring in more new customers. 4.7/5 on Facebook!
Real Estate Value: $900,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: Personal reasons
Number of Employees: 17