Business Category: Franchise, Restoration, and Special Trades
City/Region: Lucas County
Listing Price: $550,000
Cash Flow: $212,234
Equipment Value: $325,000
If you are a first-time buyer or a seasoned entrepreneur seeking to guide your own ship by stepping into a nicely profitable, fully-supported and established franchise, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Founded in 1985, the company is a profitable commercial and residential restoration business. The company is well-staffed, fully equipped, and maintains the immediate potential for additional growth. Services include cleanup and repair damage to properties due to water, fire, mold, storm or other disasters.
The owner is ready to retire and seeking a buyer to continue the legacy that has been built.
Note from the seller: “I have enjoyed the entrepreneurial life for the last 35 years and I wouldn’t have traded it for anything. There is nothing more rewarding in life than to go through all the trials and tribulations of starting a business, being successful for 35 years, and when it is time to turn it over to someone who can take it to new heights you can feel rewarded for doing a good job.”
*Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to waive all guaranty fees and pay up to the first 3 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) High Market Demand: The company’s services are in strong demand.
(2) Advanced Marketing: Shifting marketing to gain more commercial business and using internet marketing tools could be very beneficial.
(3) Emergency Services: Current ownership is making efforts to increase the Emergency Services division which has higher profit margins.
(1) Trained and IICRC Certified Staff: In keeping with industry needs and standards, the Company’s staff members have been trained and received their Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
(2) National Accounts and TPAs: The company maintains many referral partners ensuring consistent business.
(3) Excellent Customer Reviews: The company has received many glowing reviews from satisfied clientele.
Real Estate Available: For sale or lease
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 4