Business Category: Franchise, Health, Medical & Dental, Miscellaneous Services, Other Personal Services, and Service Businesses
City/Region: Peoria County
Listing Price: $275,000
Cash Flow: $164,641
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneur with a passion for improving quality of life by providing top-quality in-home care. Founded in 2017, the company is a SYNERGY HomeCare franchise that provides essential in-home personal care services to help clients live in their own homes comfortably, safely, and independently, while also providing their loved ones peace of mind that their mother or father is cared for and safe at home.
The Company is committed to quality care for a variety of needs and circumstances, including special needs, elderly care, maternity and postpartum assistance, surgery recover, hospice, and more. SYNERGY HomeCare employs exclusively Certified Nursing Assistants in order to provide their clients with the best possible care.
The owner has significantly grown the business, but as he lives nearly two hours from the company site, overseeing operations has been a challenge. He is seeking to sell the company to an owner who actively manage and grow the franchise.
Since 2001, SYNERGY HomeCare has established itself as a premier non-medical home care provider for all ages, including the disabled, the elderly and those recovering from illness and surgery. Not only does SYNERGY HomeCare offer tremendous career opportunities for franchisees, entrepreneurs and employees, but they also give back to the community by providing a much-needed service for those who are unable to maintain their everyday lifestyles, whether it is a temporary situation or something more permanent.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Local Marketing Liaison: The Company has experienced significant growth via digital marketing, and could easily grow further by hiring a local marketing liaison to spread brand awareness.
(2) Expansion of Coverage Area: The Company serves several counties within a 25-mile radius. This area could be expanded in order to reach a wider customer base.
(3) Exclusive Provider with Assisted Living Facilities: The Company could grow further by partnering with Assisted Living Facilities to receive exclusive referrals, which would bring in a steady increase in clientele.
(4) Client Testimonials: The Company has received glowing reviews for their care that goes above and beyond, giving loved ones peace of mind that their family member in need will be in excellent and capable hands.
(5) Expansion of Service Offerings: The Company has currently mainly focused on elderly care. However, they have the ability to offer several additional types of service, including maternity and postpartum care, surgery recovery, hospice, long-term illness care, and special needs care.
(1) Supportive Franchise: The SYNERGY HomeCare Franchise has an excellent reputation and provides quality support not only for clients, but for franchisors and employees as well.
(2) Highly Qualified Staff: SYNERGY HomeCare hires exclusively Certified Nursing Assistants, in order to provide their clients with the best possible care. The Company is well-staffed with nearly every shift scheduled and covered.
(3) Cash-Based Services: The Company has steady and predictable cash flow due to the nature of their services and recurring clientele, allowing ownership to focus on growing the business.
(4) Award-Winning Franchise: The Company is backed by the SYNERGY Franchise which has received multiple rewards and recognitions for their outstanding services.
Reason For Sale: Owners live almost two hours from the Company and this has made overseeing operations a challenge.
Number of Employees: 37