Business Category: Communications, Motion Pictures, Other Business Services, and Other Personal Services
City/Region: Kalamazoo County
Listing Price: $295,000
Cash Flow: $135,000
Equipment Value: $100,000
This high-margin Business is a video, audio, multimedia, and live event production services company that provides its services to over 100 companies across many diverse industries. Founded in 1999, the Company’s capabilities include Studio Production, Video Production, Live Events, 2D and 3D animation, Aerial Images, and Post Production.
The Company entered into the pandemic era with a strong cash position, and got an additional PPP boost, so it is very well positioned despite market uncertainties due to COVID-19.
The Company has successfully operated since its origination, thriving primarily through new business acquired by word-of-mouth from previous satisfied clients. The Business has demonstrated very consistent financial performance in its 20 years in business, most recently generating 40% cash flow margins!
The Company’s 3 full-time employees have been with the Business for many years now and together form a team of the most experienced and talented media production professionals in the West Michigan area.
The Business has performed well over the years, largely due to its multiple revenue streams and excellent reputation. While the current financial performance has been steady, ownership believes there are considerable opportunities for a new owner looking to pursue growth.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Sales & Marketing: A professional sales and marketing program could generate significant growth in this active market. There are opportunities that are not being pursued and potential work that is not being captured as the Company has never had an aggressive marketing effort.
(2) Live Events: Live events such as conferences, dinners, corporate meetings, banquets, and more can be very lucrative for the Business. If management were to pursue more live event opportunities, margins could increase even further.
(3) Municipal Contracts: The Business has signed its first municipal contract providing media production and live cablecasting services over multiple years. Municipal reviews have been exceptional and pursuing more municipal contracts may help the Company secure revenue many years into the future.
(1) Impressive Financial Performance: The Company delivers strong revenue, cash flow, and margins each year. This provides valuable financial flexibility for the Company to make the necessary capital expenditures to maintain top-notch equipment.
(2) Diverse & Loyal Customer Base: The Company services a broad, diverse and loyal group of clients who are consistently delighted by the outstanding work product. The Company services both clients large and small, including large, very well-known corporations in the medical and municipal markets.
(3) Experienced Team: Ownership has decades of experience in media production and has worked with the Company’s employees for many years transferring knowledge. The Company’s employees are very passionate about media production and are not only exceptional employees but also exceptional people.
(4) Diversified Revenue: The Company has multiple revenue streams and is always looking where to expand next, ensuring strong performance.
Real Estate Value: $475,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 3