Business Category: Fabricated Metal Products, Industrial & Comm. Machinery, and Manufacturing Businesses
City/Region: Genesee County
Cash Flow: $279,922
Equipment Value: $788,574
As a leader in its industry, this Company offers a comprehensive package of magnetic solutions for work holding, mold & die clamping, and material handling. The Company owns product design, technology, patents, know-how, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. By installing one of the largest finished product inventories and training highly skilled service and sales engineers, the Company has created a substantial customer base in North America in a relatively short time. The Company’s ability to provide immediate technical answers, excellent service, custom design, and OEM specific products & product lines has positioned the Company to be a major player in the industrial magnetic solutions industry.
The owner of this Company has gone to extensive lengths to ensure minimal involvement in the day-to-day activities of the Business, allowing for a turn-key transition of ownership. This Business is a rare opportunity for a smooth, easy, and rewarding investment.
The Company was founded in 2013 and has had consistent revenue year-over-year. The current owner has established strong management for future growth and is ready for either a new passive owner or an active investor.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Expand Product Offering: The Company’s current product and services capabilities can be altered to manufacture parts and products that are not currently produced.
(2) Production Expansion in Southeast Michigan Facility: The Company’s impressive gross profit margins and current location allow it to grow and become a mature and financially strong company.
(3) Owner Involvement: Currently, the owner does not participate in the daily operations of the Company, and the current management would benefit from a new owner utilizing an active investment style.
(1) Well-Established Brand/Business with Experienced Employees: This Company is known by its customers as a high-quality producer, handler, and implementer of industrial magnetic equipment and solutions.
(2) Diversified Customer Base: The Company has a favorable customer diversification with many Fortune 500 and well-known customers. The Company’s top ten customers have represented nearly 44% of the Company’s revenue stream over the last three years.
(3) Limited Owner Involvement: The owner has implemented several, high-quality employees to run the operations of the Business on a regular basis.
(4) Technology and State-of-the-Art Equipment/Processes/Facility: The Company has made significant investments in equipment and facilities, with extensive capacity to grow.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: To focus on other business interests
Number of Employees: 7