Business Category: Cleaning and Franchise
City/Region: Berrien County
Listing Price: $275,000
Cash Flow: $112,285
Equipment Value: $2,500
Are you looking to achieve new financial success by owning a scalable business that carries expansion potential?
The Company is an established and growing residential cleaning franchise that features a large customer base. The sustainable business model is highlighted by recurring revenue streams, as 90% of cleanings are regularly scheduled.
After years of tremendous growth, the owner wishes to retire. The Company is poised to perform better than ever as the COVID-19 pandemic has led to an increased focus on sanitation. As more households look to maintain a safe environment, the Business is equipped to meet the surge in demand.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Commercial Cleaning: Currently, the Company only does residential cleanings, but there is great potential to move into the commercial business market which would provide large scale, recurring revenue.
(2) Rental Turnovers: The area the Company serves is a popular spot for tourists to stay and thus the Company can shift into cleanings for rental properties.
(3) Focus on Sanitation: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, households will prioritize a sanitary environment, and the Company is situated nicely to provide the sought-after cleaning services.
(1) Track Record of Success: The business has spent the last 12 years building its name in the area. The Company is highly rated and has grown notably the past 3 years.
(2) Recurring Revenue: The business model lends itself to predictable revenue streams, as 90% of revenue is regularly scheduled cleanings.
(3) Employee Satisfaction: The highly motivated staff is stable and the Company allows upward mobility.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 23