Business Category: Cleaning, Franchise, and Service Businesses
Location: New Jersey
City/Region: Monmouth County
Listing Price: $189,900
Cash Flow: $90,997
***Special Note: In a victory for small business buyers, the recent $900BB stimulus bill directs the SBA to pay the first 6 months of new SBA 7(a) loans approved between February 1 and September 30, 2021 (up to $9,000/month). Our advice: Don’t wait. Find a quality business and get moving quickly. Banks will be busy this year and buyers that wait until July/August will likely lose out.
Fantastic opportunity for someone interested in running their own service business.
As part of a reputable and high-ranking franchise, this residential cleaning company serves qualified households. 95% of the company’s revenue is from ongoing, scheduled cleanings. That’s over 110 customers providing consistent, recurring income. The company operates in an affluent area with lots of opportunity to add households.
Revenue is lower in 2020 but the Company has recovered quickly.
The company has been in operation since 2005 and has produced steady cash flow over the years. The owner has enjoyed running the Business and sees continued growth available but is ready for retirement.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Market Served: The Company currently serves 6 towns within a 30-minute radius, but the number of qualified households is sure to grow as it is an affluent area.
(2) Recurring Revenue: Approximately 95% of sales are regular customers on a schedule, so continuing to grow the repeat customers will provide more steady cash flow.
(3) Lack of Competition: The Company is the premier cleaning franchise in the area and the only Green Clean certified one, which makes it poised for more market share especially among those who seek environmentally safe products.
(1) Low Overhead: There is no need for an expensive office and the Business has the flexibility to be run from any location, ensuring costs stay low.
(2) Mobile Advertisement: Dynamic, colored cars provide advertising for the Business in the area it serves and are more cost-effective than mail and newspaper ads.
(3) Upward Mobility: The franchise fee is based on the number of currently qualified households in your territory, so while people earn raises and purchase new homes, your fees remain low.
Real Estate Available: For Lease
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 8