Business Category: Cleaning and Miscellaneous Services
City/Region: Bay County
Listing Price: $109,000
Cash Flow: $85,300
Interested in stable income and a business with serious growth potential? Interested in stable income and a business with serious growth potential?
The owner is looking to exit the business quickly and is offering this opportunity at a steal of an asking price.
Since its founding over 35 years ago, this profitable and highly-rated cleaning service company has been providing high-quality cleaning services tailored to customers’ needs. The Company works closely with customers to design an effective cleaning schedule and routine, offering a wide array of cleaning services including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and much more. This 5-star rated Company has generated steady revenue over the previous few years and has several opportunities to grow and increase profitability through online advertising and expanding into adjacent markets.
The associated real estate is available for sale at a fair market value of $90,000. The company operates out of a clean, nice 2,316 square foot facility.
The Business is successful despite lacking any online advertising besides the Company’s website and online reviews. This is a tremendous opportunity to instantly generate more customers.
The owners are seeking retirement and have decided to transition the Company to new ownership. They are willing to provide assistance to a new owner through a reasonable transition period.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Social Media and Enhanced Online Presence: HUGE opportunity for expansion.
(2) Increased Light Commercial Cleaning
(3) Expansion into Midland Markets
(1) Excellent Reputation: The Company has built a strong reputation for providing high quality cleaning services over the past 35+ years. The Company generates many word-of-mouth-referrals and has wonderful 5-star online reviews.
(2) Well-Developed Scheduling and Service Delivery System: The Company has generated a system to efficiently schedule appointments and distribute employees which proactively reduces the potential for missed appointments and other errors.
(3) Market Leader: The Company doesn’t face significant competition in the area that it operates. The existing competition is known for low quality and its online reputation reflects that.
Real Estate Value: $90,000
Real Estate Available: For Sale
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 25