Business Category: Franchise, Health, Medical & Dental, and Miscellaneous Services
City/Region: Travis County
Listing Price: $55,000
This Company is a senior placement organization in Austin, TX. Backed by a large franchise corporation that pioneered the senior placement service industry, this Company aids families in finding safe care options including assisted living, independent living, memory care, in-home care, and nursing homes. The Company is established, low-overhead, and provides the owner with the flexibility of running from home if the business owner chooses.
The industry is rapidly growing as the Baby Boomer generation starts aging into the median age of people who enter assisted living facilities. Additionally, the area the Company serves is fast growing, and its aging population is also growing. More senior care facilities are being built within the territory, giving the Company even more options for recommended client placement. With limited competition, the business is poised for success.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Aging Population and Senior Services: The Company is in an area that is a major hub for senior services, and it attracts seniors from all over South Austin as a place for their retirement years. The area is growing, as is its aging population, and there are more senior living facilities being built in the area, giving the Company more placement options to offer its clients.
(2) Sales-Oriented Ownership: Current ownership has not been as comfortable with the sales and networking side of the Company, and they feel that a new owner with charisma and sales experience would be able to greatly expand the business.
(3) Supportive Award-Winning Franchise: From intensive, in-market training and mentorship to a sophisticated marketing program designed to help you connect with prospective clients, the Franchise is fully invested in the franchisees’ success.
(1) Free Senior Living Services: The Company is able to offer its clients 100% free referral services with no contracts or hidden costs.
(2) Industry Leading Brand and Helpful Corporate Support: The franchise is well-known as the leader in the industry and provides constant support to its franchisees.
(3) Rapidly Growing Industry: People are living longer than ever before, and 10,000 Americans become senior citizens each day. This trend will continue for many years, ensuring that the Business has a growing client base.
(4) Exclusive Franchise Territory: The Company has secured a large territory with growing demand, covering an approximate 50-mile radius.
(5) High Market Demand: As the sole staff members, the owners have not been able to fully meet the demand in the area. The Company is primed for a new owner to increase business.
Real Estate Available: Home-based
Reason For Sale: Other business interests