Business Category: Apparel and Accessory Stores
Listing Price: $350,000
Cash Flow: $147,051
Equipment Value: $75,000
Interested in owning an established and growing Clothes Mentor franchise? Clothes Mentor sells gently used women’s name-brand and designer clothing, shoes, and accessories at high discount rates compared to original retail prices. Stores only stock pieces that are in great condition and fashionable.
Stepping into this franchise allows the next owner to continue growing the already successful business, instead of dealing with pesky start-up costs and issues. The Company is profitable and has been primed for growth in an area with limited competition.
Inquire today for more details!
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Digital Marketing: The company currently advertises through TV and self-driven social media. A push into other digital advertising methods like Google Ads and encouraging satisfied customers to post positive reviews on sites like Yelp and Google Review.
(2) Online Sales: As technology advances, the digital world allows consumers to view and purchase products online. Placing more emphasis on the online resources provided by the Company could potentially increase the sales volumes by simplifying the method to view and purchase products.
(3) Extending Market Area Served: Since there are few/no competitors near the exclusive territory of the facility, expansion in the region is a serious opportunity to increase revenue through new sales. When these customers are served and enjoy the experience and products, they will continue to shop here and will provide a stable revenue stream.
(1) Established Franchise: Clothes Mentor utilizes a successful business model that is applied to all locations currently open. The franchise offers benefits and assistance including business planning, training, bank financing, location assistance, opening assistance, POS System, Franchise Business Consultant (FBC), and Marketing.
(2) Sales & Earnings Growth: Since the company’s founding in 2013, it has seen consistent revenue and earnings growth every year.
(3) Loyal Customer Base: The Company has provided satisfactory products and services to consumers, meaning they are more likely to return and increase revenue. Repeat customers provide valuable stability to sales and profitability.
(4) Limited Competition: With no major competitors within the Company’s territory, it can gain sales from all possible target consumers. A larger market share sharply increases the value of the franchise through higher customer volumes and retention.
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Health & Lifestyle Purposes
Number of Employees: 13