Business Category: Breweries and Bars and Restaurants
City/Region: Mt. Pleasant
Listing Price: $749,900
Cash Flow: $101,625
Equipment Value: $175,000
This Company is an Irish-style tavern offering walk-ins, take-out, catering, waiter service, and outdoor seating for lunch, dinner and drinks. The main customers are college students and tourists searching for a quality dining experience.
The facility is in very good shape with loyal customers and an excellent location. The Company has a highly skilled and long-tenured staff.
$749,900 for the business and real estate!
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Marketing / Advertising: The Company currently uses Facebook and facility signage to advertise to possible customers. Growth in this area can increase customer volume and grow revenue.
(2) Price Elevation: Customers currently view prices as being low, so a price increase is possible, which could positively impact profitability.
(3) Supervision / Management: The owner’s health has held him back from completing his normal operational duties. New ownership can take over these responsibilities to increase profitability (or hire a manager to do it for them!).
(1) Established Non-Franchise Restaurant: The uniqueness of the Company in this area will attract more possible customers looking for quality dining.
(2) Exclusive Location: Located in proximity to Soaring Eagle Casino and Central Michigan University, the pub continues to bring in new business.
(3) Brand Recognition: The Company has been in operation for over 8 decades. It has built very strong brand recognition throughout the area.
Real Estate Value: $540,000
Real Estate Available: For sale
Reason For Sale: Retirement
Number of Employees: 16