Business Category: Restaurants
City/Region: Jension/Hudsonville Area
Listing Price: $275,000
Equipment Value: $275,000
Take this opportunity to step into a fully equipped and fully staffed restaurant!
This full-service farm-to-table restaurant offers a modern, family-friendly atmosphere boasting locally sourced ingredients and high-quality food and drinks. The Jenison/Hudsonville area restaurant, which had a full buildout from scratch in 2017, is equipped with brand new mechanicals, kitchen, tables and chairs, patio heaters, etc. It is located alongside a premier event center and farmer’s market that continues to bring in business.
The sale includes a rare Class C liquor license and a catering liquor license. The city is not offering more liquor licenses, so this is a unique and highly valuable asset!
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Catering Opportunities: lots of opportunity with the neighboring event center; inquiries continue to flow in.
(2) Growing Area with Lots of Opportunity
(3) Rebrand Potential: it may make sense to rebrand the restaurant to better fit the area demographic
(4) High Online Ratings: Facebook 4.8/5 (180+ reviews); Google 4.4/5 (320+ reviews); TripAdvisor 4.3/5 (220+ reviews)
(5) Other opportunities include: delivery and online ordering, parking and signage updates, expanded breakfast and brunch options, and added local marketing effort.
(1) High Quality Buildout & Equipment: full buildout completed in 2017; equipment worth $250K-$300K
(2) Class C Liquor License: hard to get in this area!
(3) Favorable Lease Terms: low rent; 2 years into a 5-year lease with 2 renewals
(4) Highly Skilled Staff: including chef and sous chef
Real Estate Available: For lease
Reason For Sale: Ownership consists of non-restaurateurs who have other business interests to focus on.
Number of Employees: 12