Business Category: Staffing
City/Region: Butler County
Listing Price: $875,000
Cash Flow: $347,000
This profitable talent and staffing recruitment agency offers a great opportunity to enter one of the top 10 fastest growing industries in the country! Founded in 2009, the Company has developed a loyal customer base leveraging its highly reputable brand. The Company’s staffing experts find and place highly qualified candidates for many critical business areas, including but not limited to administration, customer service, IT, finance, legal support, healthcare, production, and distribution. Clients can staff strategically with qualified temporary employees on a just-in-time basis.
The owner purchased the franchise with the intention of building a highly successful and profitable business. Just over 10 years later, he is proud to have accomplished his goal, and is looking to sell the franchise in order to spend more time with his family. The Business is a cash machine, generating 67% discretionary earnings margins in 2018! This flexible business is in a strong financial situation, is riding positive industry trends and still has many actionable growth opportunities.
This is a unique opportunity for a new owner to jump into an already profitable business, at an affordable price, and have the opportunity to grow the business through a more focused leadership.
Opportunities For Growth:
(1) Expand Client Count: The current market still contains full potential for new relationships and business. Further penetration, especially into middle management positions within office staff, could be a means of quick organic growth.
(2) Leverage Client Network: Leveraging the existing client network for referral and recurring business would likely prove to be advantageous to future growth.
(3) Increase Profitability: Despite exhibiting already very strong margins, current ownership believes there are further opportunities to boost profitability through reducing certain costs and driving top-line growth; of which so much falls to the bottom line.
(1) Name Recognition and Solid Reputation: The Company is highly regarded in the industry.
(2) Strong Financial Positioning & Flexibility: The Company is well-positioned financially and set up for growth under new ownership. In 2018, the Business grew over 10% and generated 67% SDE margins.
(3) Loyal Customer Base: The Company benefits from a very loyal, repeat customer base that generates recurring revenue.
Real Estate Available: For Lease
Reason For Sale: The owner would like to sell the business in order to spend more time with and caring for family.
Number of Employees: 4